Pulse Marketing Agency, a free-standing marketing agency that is part of Bangor Publishing Co, is seeking a content writer to expertly conduct research and produce highly relevant, engaging content on a variety of topics. We’re looking for a thoughtful, skilled writer who works well in a tightly-knit group of marketing professionals and with our clients.
As a content writer, you will:
- Produce compelling articles, social media posts, blogs, press releases, e-books, scripts, storyboards, presentations, brochures, booklets, website copy, and various other marketing pieces as needed.
- Develop detailed and competitive proposals of services in response to RFPs.
- Provide feedback to other contributors, including clients, and edit other writers’ content.
- Optimize content for search engines through thoughtful keyword research and industry best practices.
- Measure the outcomes of marketing campaigns, and be able to write incisive and compelling reports.
- Be flexible and able to adopt the style, tone and voice of the agency and our clients’ various types of content to reach the intended audiences.
If you are right for this job, this is how we would describe you: you have strong writing skills and understanding of grammar and style; you are analytical with an interest in using data to optimize the reach of content; you have excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts; you pay close attention to detail and are able to work creatively on both original content and with established brand guidelines; and you have strong business rationale and a mind for marketing. Our emphasis is on producing work that is effective, actionable and will result in ROI for the clients.
Pulse Marketing Agency offers a strong compensation package and comprehensive benefits package. Other perks include mileage reimbursement, continuous training and development, and a collaborative, energetic, team focused work environment. If you are interested in joining our team, we invite you to forward your cover letter, resume and 3 writing samples.
Location/Region: Bangor, ME (04401)