Downeast Auto Body in Brewer, Maine has an immediate opening for an experienced Auto Body Prep Technician.
The Paint Prep Technician is responsible for preparing collision damaged sheet metal for paint on vehicles of every make and model. The successful candidate for this full time position will be responsible for using repair techniques that are consistent with Downeast Auto Body’s company philosophy and insurance company standards.
Requirements: Qualified applicants have the motivation and ability to:
- Prep affected panels and vehicles as efficiently as possible using our processes.
- Work both independently and as part of a team.
- Continuously strive to improve efficiency in his/her own work area and the overall operation.
- Participate in shop meetings and Company sponsored training programs.
- Meet daily and weekly deadlines.
- Work to ensure complete customer satisfaction on every job.
- Maintain work habits consistent with Company policy and procedure.
- Work safely and efficiently.
- Work beyond regularly scheduled hours with or without notice.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in similar position preferred
- Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record over the last 3 years.
- ASE, I-CAR and Factory certification preferred.
Benefits:We offer a state of the art facility, tools and equipment. We offer comprehensive benefits including: top compensation, health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance; 401k plan; paid time off and holiday pay; an on-site fitness center and a safety program.
For more information on how to apply, please forward your resume to email@example.com or visit our location at 21 Pierce Road in Brewer and ask for Tom or Brent.
About this company
Downeast Toyota is a well established, family owned and operated, full service automobile dealership serving the greater Bangor area for over 50 years by providing our customers with superior quality and value in our products and services delivered by a staff with the highest ethical and professional standards.
Location/Region: Brewer, ME (04412)