OUTSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE
12 Weeks Training Pay, 1st Week Signing Bonus, Monthly Mileage Reimbursement, Weekly Commissions, Monthly and Quarterly Bonuses
25% of our field sales force makes a 6-figure income
The National Federation of Independent Business (NFIB) is the leading advocate for small business owners, with offices in Washington, D.C., and every state capital. We are a cause-driven, not-for-profit organization that fights to protect the rights of small business.
For over 75 years, NFIB has grown its membership base by calling on small business owners in-person. Currently, we are seeking ambitious outside sales professionals with an entrepreneurial spirit, outgoing personalities and exceptional work ethic to prospect, conduct face-to-face cold calls and enroll new members on the spot.
NFIB uses cutting-edge technology with automated sales and real-time processing through our web-based and mobile apps. If you are seeking a unique sales opportunity with a growing stable organization where you can truly make a difference for yourself and your local business community, then check us out and be a part of something BIG!
What’s in it for you?
- 12 weeks training pay ($600/week OR commissions - whichever is greater).
- 1st Week Signing Bonus ($750 less applicable taxes), Monthly mileage reimbursement (up to $500)
- Generous weekly commissions plus monthly and quarterly bonus plans based upon enrolling new members.
- Straight commissions with UNCAPPED earnings potential.
- Excellent benefits: health & dental, matching 401k, disability & life, tuition reimbursement, and MUCH more.
- Average first year income $60-80k, with a six-figure potential starting your first year for high achievers!
- Competitive environment with company-wide recognition, contests, coveted awards and incentive trips
- Full-time sales manager/coach to train, mentor and empower you to reach your earnings potential.
- Work/life balance
- Career advancement opportunities, as we promote from within.
Skills & Traits:
• Excellent communication skills & the ability to build rapport quickly
• Persistent, disciplined self-manager
• Confident in handling rejection
• High level of activity…able to handle fast pace and high volume
• No fear, hunter mentality
• Intermediate technical skills
• Ability to memorize a short highly effective presentation
• Capacity to initiate and leverage contacts to build new business referrals
• Driven & competitive with a desire to consistently increase your earnings
The National Federation of Independent Business is the leading small business association representing small and independent businesses. A nonprofit, nonpartisan organization founded in 1943, NFIB represents the consensus views of its members in Washington and all 50 state capitals.
NFIB’s mission is to promote and protect the right of our members to own, operate and grow their businesses. NFIB also gives its members a power in the marketplace. By pooling the purchasing power of its members, the National Federation of Independent Business gives members access to many business products and services at discounted costs. NFIB also provides timely information designed to help small businesses succeed.
Location/Region: Bangor, ME (US)