Join the OPT team today to provide compassion, customer care and support to our clients! As an OPT employee, you are able to create an exceptional connection with customers and grow your experience at the same time!
Why choose OPT?
· Take your career to the next level! We offer 4 + weeks of paid training in Logistics
· You can come from any area of customer care and transfer your skills to us!
· Get the chance to align with our well known clients in medical, technology, mobile, manufacturing, and broadband industries
· Participate in our Leadership program and study to become a supervisor or trainer!
· Get involved in our “Away from OPT” program and work from home!
· Work with people you actually enjoy working with!
What can OPT offer you?
· We provide Great Benefits and Culture!
· Join your team in wellness initiatives, community care and social meet-ups
· Start earning a 2 week vacation on your first day!
· OPT offers a full medical, dental, vision and a 401k matching program!
· Our employees receive local perks too!
· Recommend a friend and get a referral bonus!
Who is OPT?
As companies that sell physical products know all too well, success depends as much on what happens after the sale, as it does on the sale itself. We dive deep into our clients’ operations and systems to find root causes and answers for the challenges they face. We proactively reach out to customers to fix broken orders, assist with product/account activation and educate customers in order to minimize remorse returns and increase cross-selling. Driven by integrity, we improve the customer experience at every point of interaction, expediting problem solving with more first-contact resolutions, and saving higher-value tech support resources for escalations. That is why so many companies rely on OnProcess Technology.
What is a Customer Care Representative?
The Customer Care Representative’s broad function is to deliver the Company’s processes through professional on-phone communications, both to and from customers, on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients. As a result of customer contact, updates to the Company database with all appropriate information, and supports all quality assurance efforts, and Program criteria are part of the function. The Customer Care Representative’s attendance, dependability, and ability to be there to answer our customers’ requests are critical to our success. They are first point of contact.
· Perform/handle outbound or inbound customer communications via phone or email.
· Advise customers on behalf of OnProcess Technology’s clients
· Interact with customers via various methods of communication
· Follow detailed instructions as outlined in Company documents
· Update Program Database accurately
· Appropriately handle challenging and unique customer situations in accordance with OnProcess Technology policies
· Identify and escalate data or program specific issues to appropriate level of management
· Meet or exceed OnProcess Technology’s key performance standards and quality objectives
· Work as an integral part of the Delivery Services team; contributing to the department’s ability to consistently meet and exceed Contact Center
· May be responsible for multiple programs and working cross-functionally through program
· Previous customer service experience
· High School Diploma or equivalent
· Attention to detail and accuracy
· Multi-tasking skills including the ability to toggle between multiple computer windows
· Strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Meet certification requirements
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Intermediate computer skills; ability to utilize a database and Microsoft Office programs
· Strong commitment to attendance
· Availability to work all shifts; Bilingual in Spanish/Portuguese needed
- Must be able to work intermittently throughout the work day
- Must be able to lift, bend, etc.
- Must possess sight/hearing/speech senses, or use prosthetics that will enable these senses to function adequately so that the requirements of this position can be fully met
OnProcess Technology is a managed services provider specializing in complex, global service supply chain operations.