**Second shifts needed
Come join a fun, fast paced call center. We are looking for hardworking and passionate candidates!
- Professional, friendly, and clear voice.
- Great people, listening, and communication skills
- Outstanding attendance and punctuality
- Team Player
- Reliable transportation
- Self motivated.
- Flexible availability (we are a 24/7 call center)
- Customer Service experience preferred
- Professional in appearance and demeanor
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Basic computer skills
AnswerNet has been in business for 20 years.
Our Mission is “to provide people, services, and technology to allow our clients to run their businesses their way.”
We have 28 call centers across the US and Canada.
We are seeking people with drive and ambition, who want a career, not just a job. Reliability, performance and positivity will set you up for success. We promote from within whenever possible and are always seeking people who have what it takes to advance within the company.
Location/Region: Rockland, ME (US)