- Knowledge, understanding and application of basic electrical and electronic theory and practical application of electrical and electronic principles and practices.
- Knowledge, understanding and application of the configuration, operation and integration of information technology equipment and system.
- Knowledge and understanding of, and the ability to use specialized electronic test equipment used in the IT environment.
- Knowledge and proper application of IT hardware, firmware and software standards as developed and published by official standards bodies and institutions.
- Knowledge of wireless, microwave and WLAN equipment and systems, and the ability to evaluate, specify, procure, deploy, program, configure, operate and maintain such equipment and systems.
- Ability to effectively comprehend and apply technical publications, equipment and systems manual and instructions.
- Ability to read, understand and apply electrical and electronic schematic diagrams, notes and support documentation.
- Ability to read, understand, evaluate and apply technical publications, specifications, application notes and engineering criteria of electrical and electronic hardware, equipment and systems.
- Ability to read, understand, evaluate and effectively critique blueprints, drawings, plans and other technical documents as they relate to the IT environment.
- Ability to develop internal IT standards in the support of IT equipment and systems deployment by the Division.
- Ability to effectively evaluate situations and conditions in the field and to make appropriate and effective routine and 'on the fly' decisions, as necessary, in support of the mission of the Division.
- Ability to use CAD in support of the design of the IT infrastructure within State owned and leases buildings and properties.
- Ability to provide technical and general input to RFP development and publication, and to effectively evaluate resultant proposals in the selection of contracted goods and services.
- Ability to use hand tools in the deployment of IT equipment and systems.
- Ability to effectively direct and manage subordinate employees and contracted services in the completion of tasks and projects.
- Ability to effectively consult with and provide liaison to agency customer representatives in the mission of the Division.
Global Technical Talent, a Precocity-owned company and subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, specializes in recruiting and pre-qualifying senior level IT professionals for clients` immediate long- and short-term contract needs, contract to hire and direct hire positions. We build long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with all of our clients and consultants. By having a complete understanding of our clients' IT organization, personality, needs and expectations we can be relied upon to consistently provide top tier service and match the perfect candidate to the right job.
Location/Region: Augusta, ME (US)