Service Technician- Burger King-Carrols
Carrols LLC is the largest Burger King Franchise. We own and operate over 800 Burger King Restaurants in 17 states. We’ve been in the burger business for over 55 years so we know a little bit about success.
The candidate will be responsible for completing the duties required to maintain the physical integrity of each assigned restaurant through the implementation of preventative maintenance and responding to the maintenance needs of each restaurant.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Prioritize and complete needed equipment repairs as they occur in a timely fashion.
2. Work to implement preventive maintenance procedures as defined by company representatives.
3. Develop a work schedule to minimize the impact on customer service and restaurant operations.
4. Organize work activities to insure essential and minor repairs are completed in a timely fashion.
5. Complete necessary facility repairs.
The candidate must have the ability to work independently. This individual also must have the ability to communicate with management and coworkers, and the ability to comprehend and appropriately react to others. The ability to perform multiple tasks, adjust to changing assignments, and maintain productivity, composure and a pleasant attitude under pressure are an essential part of this position.
Education and Experience:
1. General electrical, plumbing, carpentry preferred.
2. HVAC and refrigeration skills are a plus.
3. Food Service Equipment Repair experience is a plus.
4. Valid Driver's License and reliable transportation required.
5. College degree or appropriate certifications preferred. Will accept experience in lieu of degree.
At Carrols, our greatest asset is our people. We understand that our Service Technicians work hard, so we offer a generous compensation and benefits package as well as a sincere commitment to your personal and professional development.
Additional benefits for the Service Technician include:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(K) retirement plan
- Life insurance
- Short and long-term disability insurance
- Paid time-off
- Tuition reimbursement for business-related courses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit option
- 5 day work week
- 7 week paid development program to train you on food service business basics, administrative tasks and managerial duties such as delegating work and training employees
- Employee Assistance Program
- Management clothing allowance
Carrols Corporation is one of the largest restaurant companies in the U.S. and is headquartered in Syracuse, New York. Carrols owns and operates more than 800 restaurants under the Burger King brand with plans for continue growth. Carrols operates in 17 states and employs over 22,000 people.
Carrols' success can be attributed to its people; people who are dedicated to providing outstanding service and quality food for their guests. Carrols Corporation is mission-focused; everyone from the President to the Assistant Manager has a clear understanding and vision of our business and goals of the company.
We take pride in offering our employees a unique ownership-based culture that rewards performance and fosters longevity. We seek the best people and are committed to training our management teams to be leaders in today's quick -service restaurant industry. This positions them for exceptional career advancement. Our experience has taught us that commitment to personal development produces the highest level of success.
Carrols Corporation has over a 50-year history of success in the quick-service restaurant industry. The talent, vision, drive and hard work of our people measures our success. If you are ready for excitement , personal growth and a challenging career...we're ready for you!