Client Revenue Services is searching for a Senior Project Manager who will assist the business leadership in assessing their current legacy systems managing taxation for the Client and providing a quick overview of options for upgrading to a single suite based taxation application system.
The Senior PM will lead an effort to identify vendor options and to schedule RFI and demonstration sessions.
They will assist the business in defining a business case, defining high level requirements and coordinate detailed assessments of vendor options.
The goal for the first phase of this project is to assist the business in detailing actual cost, effort and impact of adopting the project effort. The first key deliverable for this position is the creation of a high-level work plan and budget by August of 2018 for approval by legislative budgeting processes.
Other duties in phase one of the project include:
- Establish MRS goals for this project with defined deliverables and metrics
- Review top RFI submissions and system demos by limited number of vendors of state taxation application suite based software
- Review MRS systems to be replaced - MERITS and its connecting systems, including I-file, MeF, EFT, data warehouse, collections, audit select ( "MERITS”)
- Compare the business functions of the systems described in RFIs & demos to MERITS
- Coordinate site visits with vendor references.
- Prepare a detailed list of questions for site visits/references
- Participate in site visits
- Create a matrix of results from site visits
- How to evaluate alternative system capabilities (pre-RFP)
- How to evaluate security features: application, Cloud services
- Prepare justification and business case for replacement of legacy systems
- Prepare ROI analysis – position MRS for budget request in late summer 2018
- Prepare FY20/21 project budget – by mid-August
Global Technical Talent is owned by Precocity LLC, a subsidiary of Chenega Corporation. GTT has been a leader in the staffing industry for over 18 years and is one of the largest staffing firms in the New England region. We are known for our Fortune 500 clientele and cutting-edge technology-driven recruiting infrastructure. GTT has a diverse family that values each individual contribution, and together we make a team that's bigger than ourselves. "Who We Are" meets "What We Do" to make us into a productive and accomplished force dedicated to improving ourselves and in return, our whole team. Our clients and partners are among the most successful and innovative organizations in the world. In fact, our top clients are Fortune 1000 banking, insurance and financial services firms, some of the nation's largest healthcare and retail companies, and prestigious educational institutions in the Ivy League tier. We believe that there is always a new opportunity for success!
Location/Region: Augusta, ME (US)