Looking for a meaningful way to apply your education in Accounting or Finance? Come and join our team of intelligent and motivated support professionals at Tyler Technologies. In this challenging role, you will assist our clients all over the country with their Incode Financial Management Suite. Tyler Technologies is a leading provider of end-to-end information management solutions and services for local governments. Tyler partners with clients to empower the public sector — cities, counties, schools and other government entities — to become more efficient, more accessible and more responsive to the needs of citizens. This role provides basic-level software support for Tyler clients in the use, functionality, and understanding of our products and databases for issues that are easily solved.
The Incode® ERP solution empowers our clients to do more with fewer resources by making daily financial management tasks easier and more efficient. This product provides market-leading budgeting, financial management, personnel, utility, and citizen service applications to the small-to-mid-size local government market and schools.
The Associate Software Support Specialist is an entry-level position, learning how to ensure timely resolution of client financial management software If you have the following competencies we want to talk to you:
- Strong desire to work with a team that has common goals
- Aptitude for problem solving and thinking out-of-the-box.
- Troubleshoot and resolve client’s online and phone inquiries regarding software issues, while providing excellent customer service
- Prioritize, analyze and manage multiple inquiries from a varied group of clients
- Advance product knowledge by reviewing new functionality and testing new product issues
- Advocate for the client and ensure the software meets their business requirements
- May create or enhance documentation throughout the support process.
- Commits to expanding technological skills and knowledge of the Tyler products.
- College degree or comparable work experience, preferably in accounting or finance
- Knowledge of payroll/accounting principles
- Customer service experience a plus
- Proficiency with computers and contemporary online applications
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Effective analytical ability, particularly in a technical environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks in a fast-paced, client focused environment
- Effective decision making and problem solving skills involving troubleshooting basic to moderate issues.
- Strong organizational skills.
With almost 5,000 employees (and growing), Tyler has a 50-year track record of developing our people's careers while supporting strong work-life balances. Tyler encourages employees to think outside of the box, stay curious, build on their skills and be the drivers of their careers.
Come join us and be a part of an organization that is continuously empowers communities. Tyler Technologies is the largest software company in the nation solely focused on providing integrated software and technology services to the public sector — cities, counties, states and school districts.
Location/Region: Bangor, ME (US)