C&L Aviation Services, a C&L Aviation Group company based in Bangor, Maine, has an opening for 3 Aircraft Interior Technicians. Interior Installation Technicians will be responsible for the removal, preparation, and installation of aircraft interior pieces, including doors, bulkheads, lavatories, sidewall panels, seats etc.
Job duties include but, are not limited to
- Performing work on aircraft features such as, carpeting, sound proofing mechanisms, lighting, cabinets, wall panels, galleys, and lavatory.
- Coordinate with supervision and Inspection to ensure compliance with Repair Station Manual procedures, internal and FAA paperwork, sign-offs and quality specifications
- Tests functional performance of installed items
- Safely perform installation, cleaning, and/or fabrication on regional and corporate aircrafts
- Reads and interprets blueprints, drawings, and production procedures to determine measurements and installation procedures
- Measures and marks installation areas in aircraft interior, using measuring, marking instruments and templates
- Strong communication skills
- Positive attitude towards productivity, safety and quality maintenance
- Valid Driver License
- Ability to take responsibility, to work well as a team member and independently
- Ability to understand and follow directions and policies and procedures
- Ability to lift 50 pounds regularly, move safely in uneven and confined spaces, and safely climb ladders while carrying 25 pounds.
This is a Full Time Hourly Position and includes the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability, 401K
C&L Aviation Group was founded more than 20 years ago as an aircraft parts distributor servicing the regional airliner market. Today the company has expanded beyond its original location in Australia to become a global aviation services and aftermarket support provider focused on regional and corporate aircraft, with additional locations throughout the United States and Europe.
Headquartered in a state-of-the-art 140,000 square foot facility at Bangor International Airport in Maine, the company saves customers time and money by offering a one-stop-solution for sales, maintenance, avionics installations, interior refurbishments, exterior paint, component overhaul, and parts. Related services include corporate aircraft sales, charter and management.
C&L hires the hardest working, most knowledgeable people in their field, which has been the key to the company’s exceptional growth. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to successfully accomplish goals in a fast-paced environment, C&L would like to get acquainted. C&L is an EOE/AA Company.
Status: Full Time
Location: Bangor, ME USA
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com
Location/Region: Bangor, ME (US)