If you are an honest, results-oriented person who wants to grow themselves by helping others, then Modern Woodmen of America may be the right place for you to make a difference!
Are you a competitive and driven individual who can overcome adversity and build long-term relationships with almost anyone? Then join our leadership team at Modern Woodmen of America, where we strive to play a pivotal role in helping families realize their financial dreams.
We are seeking committed Financial Advisors to offer our customers a diverse portfolio of financial products that will help meet their long and short-term goals. At your disposal you will have tools, financial resources and local as well as home office support to serve the family and small-business market. Also, through our fraternalism, you will positively impact families and communities through volunteer and member involvement programs. Over $800,000 was given to local Maine communities in 2017.
About Modern Woodmen of America:
Modern Woodmen of America is a member-owned fraternal financial services organization. We secure futures with financial guidance and products. We touch lives with fraternalism. Since 1883, Modern Woodmen has brought people together, supported families and strengthened communities nationwide.
At Modern Woodmen of America, we recognize how hard our team members work in order to provide our members with the best products and services possible. Therefore, we are pleased to offer our Financial Representatives extensive training, competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
- Medical & dental Insurance
- 401(k) retirement planning w/ company match
- Social security and medicare taxes paid
- Group term life insurance benefits
- Expense-paid trips, valuable prizes, and exciting incentives
- Work with current or new members to provide them information about the financial services their families could utilize
- Networking with individuals throughout the community
- Continuously prospecting in order to secure appointments
- Participating in mentor-lead appointments
- Asking customers for favorable introductions
- Engaging in personal observation through the community
- Participating in fraternal activities
- Continuing your professional education as needed
- Highly competitive and professional
- Excellent listeners with superb verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Individuals who value honesty, integrity, and perseverance
- College graduate or some college preferred
- Be a U.S. citizen or hold a permanent resident visa
- Read, write, and speak English fluently
For more information, visit our careers page at www.mwacareers.org/mcdonald
Touching lives. Securing futures.®
For more information about Modern Woodmen Fraternal Financial visit us at www.modernwoodmen.org or https://www.modernwoodmen.org/careers/