We’re looking for someone with a head coach mentality ready to lead an award winning team. If you’re hungry for responsibility, have proven leadership abilities, are motivated to win and eager to make an impact this job is for you. As the Sales and Logistics Team Leader you’re spending your day providing leadership and coaching to a team of thirty drivers throughout Maine and New Hampshire all while administering DOT compliance programs.
- Lead by example as a role model for positive interactions and exceptional customer service
- Identify growth opportunities for employees
- Establish Dennis Paper & Food Service as a destination employer for Delivery Drivers
Coaching and Talent Acquisition:
- Build strong team of employee owners through continual and effective coaching
- Search for best talent through career fairs, employer talks and interviews
- Create relationships with educational partners to establish a funnel of potential employees
Administration and Compliance:
- Keep up to date of all required regulatory compliance
- Maintain accurate files
- Identify industry trends
- Create and execute actionable plans to achieve goals
- Convey information and influence others to align with strategies and tactics
Dennis Paper & Food Service is an innovative broadline distributor operated by an empowered collective of employee-owners, providing thousands of brand name products to foodservice operations daily.
Please apply online to be considered.
Dennis Paper and Food Service is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Hampden, ME