Five Town CSD/MSAD #28
Full-time with Benefits
Position begins July 1, 2022
The Five Town CSD and MSAD #28 are located in Mid-Coast Maine about halfway between Portland and Acadia National Park. Our three schools are commonly ranked among the top in the state. Although the two districts are separate, they share the same central office administration and staff including the Superintendent, Assistant Superintendent, Special Education Director and Business Manager. In addition, members of the MSAD #28 Board of Directors also serve on the Five Town CSD Board of Directors. This is a unique opportunity to lead top-tier districts in one of the most desirable communities in the United States.
We are seeking a highly qualified individual with relevant experience to join our exceptional leadership team. This position is responsible for our two districts' finances, including financial vision and management, efficient use of resources, budget preparation, grants, and oversight of business office operations & staff. The Business Manager and the Superintendent work as a team to strategically manage programs, initiatives, and finances to support the districts' vision. A successful candidate will have a strong accounting background and experience in a complex leadership role. The position also supervises several core operations departments (e.g. Food Service.)
- Bachelor's Degree with a strong background in accounting
- Prior accounting experience that can be transferred to a leadership role
- Excellent skills in the following areas: interpersonal, computer (Microsoft Office suite and Google applications a must), communication, analytical thinking.
- Knowledge of general office procedures.
- Prior Experience as a supervisor
- Maine Department of Education CHRC Approval
- Master's Degree
- Experience working in a school system Business office
We offer a competitive salary ($100K+) and benefits.
Applicants must complete an online application and submit a cover letter, resume, copies of transcripts & certifications, and provide the names of three current references. Please apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/fivetowns/onlineapp
Application deadline: When suitable candidate is found.
Five Town CSD
7 Lions Lane
Camden, ME 04843
Phone: (207) 236-3358
Fax: (207) 236-7810
Location/Region: Camden, ME (04843)