The Inspector/Packer I is responsible for conducting visual inspection of product for quality defects, manually transferring finished product into packaging, and preparing packaged product for shipment.
- Inspects/packages production on assigned machines utilizing internal resource materials and the Quality Management System (QMS) to ensure product meets quality standards and customer specifications.
- Prepares packing materials and ensures materials, labels, and finished product meets specifications.
- Maintains all job-related documents and transactions per the QMS.
- Communicates with shift personnel to alert for quality and production related issues.
- Loads data in the production monitoring system, as applicable.
- Sorts nonconforming product as directed by Shift Supervisor or Management.
- Understands and follows plant safety rules. Helps to identify and eliminate any safety hazard or concern. Assists in monitoring of quality of work output.
- Maintains compliance with company policy and procedures.
- Maintains a clean, neat, and orderly work area.
- Responsible for reporting any problems or concerns to direct Supervisor.
- Maintains good working relations with all other employees. Strives to have no conflicts with other employees.
- Requires regular attendance to perform essential element as contained herein between the assigned start and end times for work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Self-motivated to learn and perform job tasks to meet or exceed customer and company expectations.
- Demonstrates the capacity to work at an efficient rate to meet production goals and standards.
- Effectively communicates with others both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts, as applicable.
Jarden Plastic Solutions is a leading manufacturer in high-volume, precision injection molded parts. The company designs and manufactures with proprietary engineering processes and extensive manufacturing capabilities, from seven (7) locations worldwide. From the first spark of an idea, through the design of the mold to the actual manufactured product, Jarden Plastic Solutions focuses all efforts on delivering innovative plastic solutions. The company’s core markets include Consumer Products, Medical/Healthcare, Personal Care, Health & Beauty, Caps & Closures, and Packaging.
Jarden Plastic Solutions is a company of Newell Brands, a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands. Driven by a sharp focus on the consumer, leading investment in innovation and brands, and a performance-driven culture, Newell Brands helps consumers achieve more where they live, learn, work and play.
Location/Region: East Wilton, ME (US)