Ideal candidate will be able to perform a wide variety of retail fixture and display installation, merchandising, technical troubleshooting and component installation tasks associated with consumer electronics products. Candidate must be comfortable working with their hands, seeing end results and producing quality workmanship.
- Visit assigned stores on the scheduled date/time in company-specified attire and with all related tools & information
- Assemble/build a variety of fixtures and product displays in accordance with instructions and planograms
- Inspect all display components to ensure functionality and planogram is implemented; troubleshoot non-functional components
- Install and replace device parts and/or display components as needed
- Provide daily project completion reports via company’s reporting software and mobile app
- Document and place orders for any replacement parts identified during visit
- Perform routine preventative maintenance and clean and bright services
- Replace any required graphics, fact tags, price tags, etc. as required
- Working knowledge of and ability to work with consumer electronics products such as TVs, wireless phones/tablet/component security devices, and appliances
- Any other tasks as requested by manager
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred
- Minimum 3 years of verifiable retail fixture and display installation, retail merchandising or skilled craftsmanship experience preferred
- Working knowledge of and ability to use consumer electronic products
Apollo Retail Specialists is a dynamic retail service provider. Apollo is a full-service retail support company with a proven, 22-year track record with leading retailers and brands in the United States.
Whether retailer, consumer products company, fixture or graphics manufacturer, deploying a third party service organization to execute projects requires a great deal of trust.
Apollo understands the significance of the role it plays on behalf of its clients, so accountability is a high priority.
Location/Region: Bangor, ME (US)