Position Summary: Warehouse Associate
Automatic Distributors, a growing wholesale distributor of parts and accessories for the outdoor power sports enthusiast has a permanent full time opening in our warehouse operations in Bangor, ME.
This position involves the following tasks:
- Packing orders
- Picking orders
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Receiving and storing product
- Keeping work areas neat and clean
- Other duties as assigned
- You must be in good physical health, be able to stand for long periods, and be able to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Applicant should have good communication skills, be detail oriented and work well in a team environment with a positive attitude.
- Must be able to multi-task and adhere to all safety standards.
- Warehouse experience is a plus but is not required.
- We offer competitive compensation based on experience with a full package of benefits including paid vacation, paid sick time, paid holidays, health insurance packages, 401K plans, and a casual dress code.
- We normally operate Monday - Friday from 8 AM - 7 PM and your schedule would be within this range. Some limited Saturday hours are sometimes needed during busy periods.
Apply online or in person from 9 AM - 5 PM (Mon - Fri) at 22 Target Circle, Bangor Maine 04401.
Location/Region: Bangor, ME (US - 04401)