Voted TopWorkplace 2018 by Boston Globe!!!
We are seeking candidates with competetive athletic backrounds ready to take their work ethic, will to win and competitveness to the business world. Benefit Consultants will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information while educating our clients of their benefits. Our primary hiring focus is for candidates who have the ability, learning curve and commitment to learn our business model and take on the responsibilities of training, developing and overseeing the growth, support and success of a team of Benefit Consultants.
- Handle customer inquiries
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Train, develop, support and manage operations
- more to be discussed if qualified for interview....
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
A wholly owned subsidiary of the Torchmark Corporation (NYSE:TMK), the Fisher Agencies of New England has been in the business of helping large associations and labor unions with their group benefit concerns for nearly a decade. The corporation as a whole has been in business for over 60 years and boasts more than 30,000 groups as our established client base. We are committed to the pursuit of excellence on a daily basis and in becoming the foremost choice of New England's working families for protecting their families assets and legacies.
The Fisher Agencies is a premier office in the Torchmark Corporation and has recently received multiple nominations as a Top Workplace in multiple independent studies via the Boston Globe.
The Fisher Agencies is dedicated to our communities and those around the world dedicating hundreds of thousands of dollars per year to food banks, digging wells, and bolstering education and a vested interest in helping every person in our organization become the best version of themselves professionally and personally as possible.
Location/Region: Bangor, ME (US)