Pine Tree Food Equipment
Commercial Refrigeration Service Technician
Pine Tree Food Equipment is a CFESA certified company that has been providing quality repair service since 1989! We specialize in the installation, service and performance maintenance of Commercial Food Equipment. Our mission is to provide fast, dependable service and quality parts at a level that exceeds customer expectations! We have 3 locations in Gray, Brewer and Saco Maine with 28 experienced service technicians holding various state licensing and/or certifications by attending manufacturers training all over the United States. We are currently seeking a trusted and reliable Service Technician to join our team!
· High school Diploma or Equivalent
· Must Be EPA Certified
· Must have NH/ME Gas License
· 1-2 years Experience with Refrigeration / Cooking Equipment OR HVAC Installation and Repair
· HVACR training or related education may be considered
· Valid Driver’s License with acceptable Driving Record
· Industry certifications such as CFESA, NATE, and FACTORY are preferred.
· R290 training is a plus.
· Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams and schematics
· 1-2 years similar experience and/or training in refrigeration equipment
· The ability to troubleshoot, repair, and perform performance maintenance on
· refrigeration equipment such as reach-in and walk-in boxes, Cooler display cases, Ice machines, salad tables, frozen beverage, beer systems etc. (Hot side repair experience welcome as well.)
· Experience with R-20 and refrigerants, brazing and soldering
· Experience with sheet metal, gaskets, hardware and fixture repair skills are a plus.
· Must be able to operate hand tools, power tools, gauges, meters, hoists, rigging equipment, torches and measuring equipment to perform service of the unit.
· Ability to exert up to 150 pounds of force (pulling, pushing, lifting, carrying, etc.) regularly and up to 50-75 pounds of force frequently without assistance.
· Ability to climb and work from 8ft ladder, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, stand, walk, twist, grasp to perform essential job functions.
· Ability to tolerate environmental conditions consisting of extreme heat, cold, noise, vibration, fumes, dust, and poor ventilation.
· Must be able to operate a commercial vehicle and trailer in a safe manner and adhere to all company safety requirements.
· Must be able to work on-call nights and weekends when assigned.
· Must have ability to effectively communicate with the customer, and work independently under pressure, and without close supervision.
· 401k with a 3% company match
· 100% Company paid healthcare for employee's and children
· Dental Plans Available
· Company Vehicle
· All necessary tools to complete job assignments
· Cell phone and tablet
· Paid, continuous field focused education
· Family first attitude.
· Apprentice level technician starting at $15.00 hourly and up to 22.00 for A+ level technicians, all Based upon experience.
Pine Tree Food Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Candidates MUST be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening.
Business Development and Human Resource Consulting Services for ADC.