PMHNP to join a CHC with multiple location in the Northern Maine area. This CHC follows a patient centered home model, where the providers work in an integrated system.
The PMHNP will have the option to travel to the sites or to see their patients using tele-medicine.
The Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner sees all ages, treating mental health, and psychosocial issues, will provide assessment and treatment of clients in an outpatient mental health clinic
The PMHNP responsibilities will be:
- · Perform psychiatric evaluations, treatment planning,
- · Medication management for all age groups but primarily adolescent to geriatric patients.
- · Treat a wide range of mental health issues to include depression, anxiety, PTSD, and substance abuse.
- This is a Monday to Friday 8-5 work schedule, with no call or weekend hours.
To qualify for this position:
- · The NP must be PMHNP certified
- · Have 1+ years of PMHNP experience
· They need to enjoy living in a small rural community with year round outdoor activities.
The CHC provides:
- Full benefit package,
- · Generous time off,
- · Relocation and sign no assistance,
- · Can qualify for loan repayment assistance.
Bradford Healthcare is a national search firm specializing in the placement of Per-Diem and Permanent Allied Health Professionals and Health Care Providers. With over 30 years in business, we know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it right for you.
Location/Region: Patten, ME (US)