- Personally engage with the clients and prospects generating interest and demand for our commodity purchasing strategies, energy efficiency, and solar strategies
- Establish relationships with C-level leaders, expanding our footprint into large, strategic accounts
- Facilitate an organized and disciplined beginning to end sales process, with a focus on mining new business opportunities
- Outside sales position
- Strong hunter mentality, with superior cold-calling skills and drive
- Ability to sell into multiple levels and be able to sell into accounts that are currently served by our competition.
- Consultative approach to building long-term client relationships
- Proven strategic and tactical selling skills with new prospects
- Experience in a metric- and sales-driven environment with demonstrated success
- Create comprehensive strategic account plans
- High business acumen
- Energetic personality and a strong work ethic
- BASE SALARY + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS (ramp-up period during the first months of employment)
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Short & Long-Term Disability Options
- FSA/Dependent Care
- 401K with employer contribution
Founded in 2002, Patriot Energy Group is a client-side energy management firm that works closely with businesses to help manage the risks associated with electricity and natural gas costs. We strive to understand our clients' objectives and take the time to ask our clients questions in order to evaluate their needs. By doing so we're able to design purchasing strategies best suited for the short and long-term business goals of our clients.
As the largest retail electric and natural gas consultant and manager in the Northeast, we are experiencing growth and looking for high-energy hunters to join our fast-paced, client-focused organization as Energy Consultants.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
At Patriot Energy Group, we take great pride in the client relationships we have grown and nurtured. We know to consistently achieve results that surpass expectations, we need to hire and retain the very best people.
Our ability to think progressively and act responsibly originates in many ways from our employees commitment to their team members, our clients, and their unwavering commitment to deliver our vision.
We look for colleagues with a resilient outlook, a strong desire to succeed, a willingness to share knowledge and expertise, and a desire to be a part of entrepreneurial, spirited and cohesive culture.
Be a part of the journey and together, let's change an industry!
Location/Region: Brunswick, ME (US)