Company Overview About TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank®
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is one of the 10 largest banks in the U.S., providing more than 8 million customers with a full range of retail, small business and commercial banking products and services at approximately 1,300 convenient locations throughout the Northeast, Mid-Atlantic, Metro D.C., the Carolinas and Florida. In addition, TD Bank and its subsidiaries offer customized private banking and wealth management services through TD Wealth®, and vehicle financing and dealer commercial services through TD Auto Finance. TD Bank is headquartered in Cherry Hill, N.J. To learn more, visit www.tdbank.com. Find TD Bank on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TDBank and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/TDBank_US.
TD Bank, America’s Most Convenient Bank, is a member of TD Bank Group and a subsidiary of The Toronto-Dominion Bank of Toronto, Canada, a top 10 financial services company in North America. The Toronto-Dominion Bank trades on the New York and Toronto stock exchanges under the ticker symbol “TD”. To learn more, visit www.td.com.
Job Description The Senior Call Center Manager II is responsible for the operation of a single contact center or business segment. Oversees operating systems including policies, procedures, and operating structure. Primary responsibilities must be related to contact center operations of a single contact center or business segment.
Requirements Must be eligible for employment under regulatory standards applicable to the position.
• Analyzes operations and efficiency of the contact center.
• May build industry relations, communicating technologies, and operational concerns through industry networking.
• Identifies problems and trends and develops and implements solid business solutions.
• Reports to a Group/Regional Contact Center Executive.
• Establishes and implements product/service standards.
• Creates performance and business plans.
Qualifications • Bachelor’s degree or progressive work experience in addition to experience below
• 10+ Years of related experience
• Proven leadership, delegation, coaching, and mentoring skills required
• Strategic and tactical thinker/planner with demonstrated project management skills
• In-depth knowledge of principles, policy, and practices related to Customer service, call centers, Customer sales and operations required
• Well developed banking and regulatory rules required
• Demonstrated ability to successfully balance competing priorities and make sound decisions within and outside of established policy
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written with ability to influence others at all levels
• Demonstrated call center technology skills with strong PC Skills
• Strong organizational skills.
At TD, we are committed to fostering an inclusive, accessible environment, where all employees and customers feel valued, respected and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities in which we live in and serve, and creating an environment where every employee has the opportunity to reach her/his potential.
If you are a candidate with a disability and need an accommodation to complete the application process, email the TD Bank US Workplace Accommodations Program at USWAPTDO@td.com . Include your full name, best way to reach you, and the accommodation needed to assist you with the application process.
EOE/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
Location/Region: Auburn, ME (US)