LOCATION: Rotating coverage at all sites (Lincoln, Lee, Millinocket, and West Enfield)
WORK SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday, 40 hours per week
SUMMARY: Responsible for providing acute care to patients in the walk-in care setting.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Provides walk-in care between primary care sites.
- Performs assessment of patient care needs in an acute care setting.
- Provides direct patient care within the scope of knowledge and training.
- Arranges for or refers patients to needed services.
- Assures that patient health records are maintained with concise, legible, and pertinent documentation.
- Participates in after-hours telephonic call.
- Perform tasks, as requested by supervising physician and Medical Director.
- State of Maine MD, DO, FNP, or PA license
- Current DEA license
- Physician Assistants and Family Nurse Parctitioners require a minimum of 2 years' experience working in primary care, walk-in/urgent care, and/or emergency medicine.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Medical Director