C&L Aerospace is a leading supplier of aircraft parts and services to a global market, and we are proud of our reputation for quality and excellence. This is an exciting opportunity to work for the Bangor, Maine office in a role that is both challenging and rewarding with the possibility of expansion.
This challenging role involves maintaining relationships with a variety of globally distributed clients.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide support to the sales team
- Serve a primary internal point of contact for all customer inquiries
- Input customer requests for quote in Quantum ERP system (Q) and, with salesperson guidance, coordinate delivery of quotation to customer
- Input customer purchase orders into Q and, with salesperson guidance, coordinate payment terms with finance and shipping / delivery terms and documentation with logistics department
- At salesperson direction, raise and issue Return Material Authorizations to customers requesting to return products.
- Liaise with clients, sales staff and internal departments to ensure customer orders, quotations, agreements, and work in process are effectively managed to meet time, budget and contractual obligations.
- Contribute to achievement of monthly sales goals and budgets
- Perform other administrative tasks as assigned.
Individuals applying for this position should possess exceptional customer service skills, have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, the ability to type 50 wpm, multi-task, as well as excellent written and verbal skills and strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy. Sales experience preferred. Training on Quantum and the aviation industry will be provided.
To apply for this position, submit your resume and cover letter to:
This is a Full Time Position and includes the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability, 401K
Location: Bangor, Maine
C&L Aviation Group was founded more than 20 years ago as an aircraft parts distributor servicing the regional airliner market. Today the company has expanded beyond its original location in Australia to become a global aviation services and aftermarket support provider, focused on regional and corporate aircraft with additional locations throughout the United States and Europe.
Presently headquartered in a state-of-the-art 140,000 square foot facility at Bangor International Airport in Maine, the company saves customers time and money by offering a one-stop-solution for sales, maintenance, avionics installations, interior refurbishments, exterior paint, component overhaul, and parts. Related services include corporate aircraft sales, charter and management.
We hire the hardest working, most knowledgeable people in their field which has been the key to our exceptional growth. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to successfully accomplish goals in a fast-paced environment, we would like to get acquainted.