CHADWICK-BAROSS, is seeking a Service Mechanic for Heavy Duty Construction and Forestry Equipment. General responsibilities include:
Machine Inspection and Services
Engine and power train repair
Hydraulic diagnostics and repair
Service of electrical starting, charging, computer control system diagnostics and repair
Must be available for on call service as required
- 2-year technical degree or several years of comparable shop experience
- 2+ years of relevant diesel equipment repair experience preferred
- Working knowledge of hydraulics, transmissions, undercarriage, track systems, components, electrical, and fuel systems;
- Positive attitude and desire to work as a team player
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to maintain safe and clean work environment
- Valid drivers license
Ideal Candidate will also be able to provide support to our Parts Counter.
Our Parts Technician handles a combination of duties to obtain parts and supplies for customers and in house mechanics. In addition to servicing customers this position will also charge out inventory and provide sale support with respect to parts and inventory.
Chadwick-BaRoss, offers a competitive salary and benefits package to include Medical, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance, 401K, Educational Reimbursement, and Paid Time off. We also provide ongoing training.
Serious Inquiries may contact David Sickles directly at 207-949-2388 or email a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also apply online at www.chadwick-baross.com.