- Knowledge of all phases of the project development cycle.
- Knowledge of systems analysis and design techniques.
- Knowledge of productivity tools, computerized problem solving tools, and other work management techniques.
- Knowledge of governmental and business systems.
- Knowledge of structured systems methodologies.
- Ability to design automation systems.
- Ability to design, conduct, and evaluate systems testing.
- Ability to research and evaluate the suitability of automation software and hardware products.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to write clearly and effectively.
- Ability to lead, coordinate the activities of, and provide technical support to project teams.
- Ability to plan, oversee, and evaluate the work of technical subordinates.
Global Technical Talent, a Precocity-owned company and subsidiary of Chenega Corporation, specializes in recruiting and pre-qualifying senior level IT professionals for clients` immediate long- and short-term contract needs, contract to hire and direct hire positions. We build long-term, mutually beneficial partnerships with all of our clients and consultants. By having a complete understanding of our clients' IT organization, personality, needs and expectations we can be relied upon to consistently provide top tier service and match the perfect candidate to the right job.
Location/Region: Augusta, ME (US)