BELFAST DENTAL CARE's Doctor/Owner and Business Manager are seeking a confidential assistant to provide critical support in day-to-day operations.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge/experience in general office administration
- Confidentiality and discretion
- Strong organization, follow through and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written skills (English)
- Computer, Microsoft Office, internet, social media proficiency
- Professional communication, appearance and presentation
- Rapport building and service orientation
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Patience and composure under pressure
- Flexibility to move from task to task and adjust work hours as required
- Resourcefulness; timeliness
Compensation is competitive and will be commensurate with experience. Competitive benefits.
Please reply with resume and letter of interest.
Location/Region: Belfast, Maine