C&L Aviation Services, a growing aviation business located in Bangor, Maine, has an opening for a Quality Control Records Administrative Assistant to assist the Chief Inspector and Training Specialist.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be very organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have the ability to multi-task and set priorities
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Using the company’s software system to add/file work package
- Updating and maintaining employee lists
- Tracking & Scheduling on-the-job Training, formal classroom training, and customer training
- Auditing and maintaining accurate records
This is a Full-Time, Hourly Position and includes the following benefits:
Medical, Dental, Life Insurance, Long-Term and Short-Term Disability, 401K
Location: Bangor, Maine
C&L Aviation Group is a global aviation services and aftermarket support provider, focused on regional and corporate aircraft with additional locations throughout the United States and Europe.
Presently headquartered in a state-of-the-art 140,000 square foot facility at Bangor International Airport in Maine, the company saves customers time and money by offering a one-stop-solution for sales, maintenance, avionics installations, interior refurbishments, exterior paint, component overhaul, and parts. Related services include corporate aircraft sales, charter and management.
We hire the hardest working, most knowledgeable people in their field which has been the key to our exceptional growth. If you have an entrepreneurial spirit and drive to successfully accomplish goals in a fast-paced environment, we would like to get acquainted.
To apply please email your cover letter and resume to
Location/Region: Bangor, ME (US - 04401)