Commercial Appraisal Analyst, Trenton, ME
Full Time with Benefits
We are currently seeking a Commercial Appraisal Analyst to join our team! You will conduct quantitative analyses of various investment and financial programs.
· Analyzing the reasonableness of the appraisals’ estimate market value for financing purposes.
· Communicating to the production staff, underwriters and members of management regarding review decisions in order to resolve appraisal disputes/concerns, and loan to value issues.
· Communicating with the appraisers to resolve any quality issues or concerns.
· Ensure all regulatory guidelines and bank policies are strictly upheld.
· Bachelor’s degree in finance / Accounting or another related field.
· A strong background in appraisal industry concepts and practices.
· Proficient on Microsoft office and able to adapt to various software programs.
· Strong understanding with banking industry regulation as related to appraisals and real estate transactions.
· Underwriting, Secondary Market and flood Insurance knowledge.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients.