MediTelecare, a leading telemedicine provider of behavioral health care to long-term care and assisted living facilities seeks Advanced Registered Nurse Practitioners, full and part time, to provide patient evaluations and medication management. These services are delivered via our state of the art HIPAA encrypted portal utilizing the latest technology of streaming video from a private and professional location of your choice. Our Nurse Practitioners are part of a clinical team that also includes psychologists, psychiatrists and clinical social workers.
If you have a license to practice in one or multiple states, we are interested in speaking with you. The states are: VT, ME, NH, KY, OH, VA, IA, TX, MS, KS, WV, NE, IL, MO, MN, OK.
· Conduct live and interactive clinical assessments, treatments, behavioral and medication management via telehealth technologies.
· Work in coordination with the on-site telehealth facilitator as a member of the interdisciplinary team assigned to the facility.
· As a resource to facility staff, provide consultation on nursing practice and psychopharmacology, including writing orders for medications, as appropriate.
· Participate in case reviews, consultations and utilization review.
· Respond to urgent calls from the facility and facilitates problem solving.
· Maintain accurate records on patients treated.
· Maintain accurate daily records for billing purposes and submit in a timely manner as directed.
· Provide in-service education at the facilities as needed.
· Participate in staff and facility medical staff meetings as needed.
· Stay up to date with current telehealth issues and legislation.
- May cover other facilities as requested by manager.
- May assist in the job shadow portion of the interview process of potential new staff when requested.
- May assist in the orientation of new staff when requested.
EDUCATION, LICENSING AND CREDENTIALING:
- Advanced practice nursing degree from an accredited university.
- Hold a valid nurse practitioner license state practicing in accordance with the regulations of that state or in the process of obtaining it.
- Have a State controlled substance license or in the process of obtaining it.
- Have a DEA Certificate or in the process of obtaining it.
- Hold a collaborative agreement or attestation with physician in accordance with the regulations of the state practicing in.
- Must be able to meet the credentialing requirements of Meditelecare and the facilities assigned to. Must be able to become credentialed with Medicare and Medicaid and other payers as necessary.
- May be asked to obtain multi- state licensure.