Production Manager Bangor, Maine
Experienced Production Manager wanted, SERVPRO of Bangor/Ellsworth is seeking a Production Manager to lead a team of technicians in the restoration of properties damaged by fire, smoke or water. SERVPRO is one of the nation's largest providers of emergency cleanup and restoration services. We are seeking an individual with prior experience in production management, with good organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to communicate clearly with the staff, customers, insurance adjusters and property managers. Duties will include the scheduling of daily jobs, ensure quality production on all jobs, ensure safety precautions are observed, and submit weekly reports to summarize production activities. Experience in the insurance industry a plus. Training available for the right candidate.
Requirements for this position
- 1+ year experience in the Fire and Water Restoration industry.
- Ability to supervise several production technicians.
- A valid driver license with a reasonable driving record.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check with no felony convictions or misdemeanors involving violence or theft.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
- Effective at monitoring and managing multiple projects.
- Knowledgeable at project estimating, job costing and quality control.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
- IICRC certifications - WRT and ASD - additional certifications a bonus.
- Proficient with the Xactimate estimating software a plus.
- Experience working with property owners and insurance adjusters.
- Construction experience a plus.
- Must participate in emergency 24-hour on call rotation.
Compensation: Based on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
SERVPRO is one of the nation's largest providers of emergency cleanup and restoration services. Look us up at Servpro.com
Location/Region: Bangor, ME (US)