The Sales Manager is responsible for overall revenue growth. They will achieve by leading and managing a print & digital focused sales team driving ROI solutions to small/medium size businesses. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales staff in the field to optimize revenue results. They will help identify client needs, prospect and coach daily on the sales approach. The Sales Manager will aggressively embrace and demonstrate a highly effective use of our print & digital solutions. They will utilize, model and coach on all digital solutions to include website design, social media management as well as communicate the value for traditional print solutions. They oversee the growth of the existing client base while actively finding and engaging new customers. The Sales Manager will be responsible for the overall customer experience, territory management and control of business objectives for which assigned. They will provide leadership and direction to the sales team to ensure that all business and customer objectives are met and will be responsible for increasing the overall revenue performance of the territory.
- Teaming with the outside sales executives to develop an effective strategy, daily activity plan and customer strategy
- Coaching and developing the skills of his/her team
- Actively manage their team's sales opportunities in an assigned territory
- Committing to and delivering results based on your targets/forecasts
- Ability to communicate in a persuasive manner in order to gain acceptance for yourself and your ideas.
- Skilled in managing time wisely, leaving ample time in each day for high gain activities.
- Generate and sustain a positive spirit of team success
- Be accountable for the commitments and success of the team.
- Learn, adapt and innovate on a continuing basis.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES:
- Maintain a positive attitude and professional appearance to set the stage for sales success.
- Must be able to effectively communicate, both written and oral.
- Strong understanding of current marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Previous experience in a similar sales role managing print and digital solutions.
MINIMUM POSITION QUALIFICATIONS
- Education: College degree or related experience preferred
- Experience: 3 years sales experience in advertising solutions.
- Marketing experience a plus.
- Salary USD 50000 - 70000 Per Year
- Job Type: Full-time
Web Services, Social Media, Print and Digital Media Company
Location/Region: Bangor, ME (US)