Field Service Technician
Culligan of Yarmouth, ME
SIGN ON BONUS INCLUDED!
Pay will be negotiable, full benefits package with vision, Extensive Culligan Equipment and Product Training, Stability with a growing company and the use of Culligan Equipment in your Own Home!
This is a full time position for a Residential & Commercial Service Technician.
Water Treatment by Culligan is seeking an individual with technical experience to provide installation, service and repair of Culligan and non-Culligan water treatment products. Our products include water softeners, drinking water systems and solutions for problem water in residential, commercial and industrial sectors. The Technician’s goal is to provide the maximum amount of service to clients in order to exceed customer expectations.
- Perform all diagnostics and analysis to troubleshoot customers’ water problems and repair equipment in a timely and efficient manner
- Installing, upgrading and maintaining equipment including water softener systems, drinking water systems, UV light systems, filters and other related equipment.
- Help customers understand their water treatment equipment and its proper function.
- Build solid, long lasting relationships, with the customers whom you help.
- Work closely with sales and customer service departments to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Maintaining product inventory.
- Maintaining company vehicles, tools and equipment.
- Assisting other departments and employees with delivery and installation of products and equipment.
- Following all safety protocols and company regulations.
- Communicating in a positive manner with customers and maintaining positive public relations for the company.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED
- Minimum two years of related technical experience. Plumber’s license or experience preferred
- Excellent customer and communication skills, both verbal and written. Employees will be responsible for communicating and completing paperwork at customer site
- Valid ID driver's license
- Safe driving record
- Self-motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and troubleshoot
- Must wear safety equipment as required, most tasks require some physical exertion.
- Require lifting/moving equipment up to 150 lbs.
Employees of Water Treatment by Culligan are offered a competitive hourly rate and benefits plan; plus eligibility for employee incentives. We provide formal, ongoing training to prepare you for a successful career, with the potential for advancements. We strive to provide a positive, supportive work environment; opportunity for advancement and growth within the organization; challenges for learning more about the business and how to improve yourself, as well as the company; and to be a part of a successful and growing business!