Customer Service Representative
Full time Customer Service Representative openings with a dynamic company in Auburn, Maine! The ideal candidate for these positions has strong customer service or call center experience and solid computer skills.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representatives:
- Take incoming customer calls for new and existing accounts
- Help customers login to website, pay bills over phone, change address etc.
- Take collection calls, set up payment plans and accept payments
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
Qualifications/Skills of the Customer Service Representatives:
- Previous experience in customer service or call center
- Solid computer skills
- Ability to build rapport with customers
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Call Bonney Staffing's Auburn Office at (207) 783-7000 to learn more!
Apply online OR Walk in to our Auburn, Maine office:
155 Center Street; Riverview Plaza
Know someone looking for work? Call to inquire about our Referral Bonuses!
Thank you for your interest in our job opening! Bonney Staffing is a FREE service for job seekers, offering job placement opportunities in Maine, New Hampshire, Northern Massachusetts, and North Carolina. Visit us online at www.bonneystaffing.com for a complete list of current openings or walk-in to your nearest Bonney office to learn more about our individualized job search support.
Since 1975, Bonney has been connecting job seekers with top employers. We provide temporary, temp-to-hire, and direct-hire employment options with our client companies in the Clerical/Administrative, Industrial, and Technical fields. For more than forty years, Bonney has been a leader in the industry, and we are the first call for those seeking employment with a reliable source. Bonney is an equal opportunity employer and there is never a fee for applicants. Though our hiring process is thorough, it is designed to meet the specific needs of our clients and to find the best employment fit for you! Relevant work experience, above-average work references, a positive attitude, strong work ethic, and flexibility are all key criteria which will be considered. Please apply for this or any other position – we look forward to talking with you!
Location/Region: Auburn, ME (US)