WORK SCHEDULE: Monday - Friday
SUMMARY: Provides leadership and direction in planning and coordinating oversight of clinic operations.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Directs daily clinic operations, activities, and objectives of all clinical sites, as well as central support services. Ensures programs meet patient needs, the mission, and ongoing viability of the organization.
- Oversees Information Technology (IT) and Electronic Medical Record (EMR) departments.
- Oversees facilities and maintenance activities.
- Works with the Human Resources Director to assure employee education and training activities for staff are provided.
- Compiles purchasing needs in conjunction with the site coordinators, approves and forwards to the finance department.
- Approves PTO and time clock punches for operations staff and providers.
- Develops and implements required operational policies, procedures, and systems in conjunction with the leadership team.
- Provides routine operational reports to the senior leadership team.
- Implements process improvements that result in operations working more efficiently and effectively. Closely monitors productivity.
- Assures compliance with grant expectations and requirements.
- Oversees the development and improvement of meaningful use within the EMR which may be delegated to the EMR Manager or operations staff.
- Oversees the 340B drug program.
- Responsible for marketing and public relations activities.
- Participates in budget development, strategic planning, and grant writing activities.
- Collaborates closely with the finance department to assure proper systems for appropriate reimbursement.
- Attends and participates in leadership meetings, Board meetings, QI meetings, clinic meetings as necessary, and other required meetings, trainings and seminars.
- Bachelor’s Degree in health administration / related field or combination of experience and education
- 3 - 5 years demonstrated leadership and management experience in the healthcare field
- FQHC experienced preferred
- Must have excellent analytical skills and ability to make judgment decisions
RESPONSIBLE TO: Chief Executive Officer
PLEASE FORWARD A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Sonia Maxwell, HR Director/Compliance Officer
Health Access Network
PO Box 99
Lincoln ME 04457
Location/Region: Lincoln, ME (US - 04457)