A Fresh Approach To Great Results.
Charlotte-based Compass Group North America is the leader in foodservice management and support services. By combining fresh ideas with the industry’s greatest talent, we continue to set the standards for food and service excellence. Our vision for success is a powerful one – to continue to rise above the competition in every aspect of our business – from leading-edge technology, to purchasing, to foodservice, to catering and vending, to facilities management and support services. That kind of commitment commands only the best, and it.s our great people providing great service that generates our great results. In turn, it’s important to us that our talented employees be given the proper resources to achieve their fullest potential. Play a key role in our future success:
Gourmet Dining & Chartwells Higher Education bring fresh ideas and innovative concepts to higher education foodservice. We have quickly established ourselves as the leading college and university foodservice partner in the industry, and were twice named the Fastest Growing Brand by Nations Restaurant News. While we reflect on a proud past, we keep a keen eye on what is yet to come, especially in the areas of culinary development and nutrition. We foster development in a setting where mobility, teamwork, and communication flourish.
Are you interested in potential career growth into a leadership position with a world-class company? This is a great opportunity for a strategic individual who has excellent leadership and communication skills and someone who is focused on processes and achieving results.
LOCATION: BASED IN CENTRAL NJ - TRAVELING POSITION
The Marketing Specialist’s role is to represent GOURMET DINING & CHARTWELLS on campus and increase student usage of the dining services. To reach these goals, you will handle the following:
- Develop campaigns to increase awareness and usage of the campus dining facilities.
- Present Gourmet Dining & Chartwells programs to students and parents.
- Work with student organizations and University/college personnel to create joint. Marketing plans to promote campus dining services.
- Writing social media optimized posts that provide exceptional content for the reader.
- Demonstrate outstanding, error-free written communication skills, including the ability to master a variety of brand voices.
- Keep current with emerging internet marketing trends, tactics, strategies and technologies.
- Work with Marketing Manager and FSA Marketing team to conceptualize and execute campaigns reaching specific target audiences.
- Participate in seasonal Marketing & Publicity campaign brainstorm meetings
- Give suggestions for social media strategy and be a creative, pro-active voice in campaign creation process.
- Review weekly/monthly reports on engagement, audience growth, top content and competitor insights to identify optimizations.
- Real-time analytics, A/B testing, and hashtag monitoring
- Prepare and send weekly social media highlights email
- Coordinate campus publicity for Gourmet Dining.
- BS degree in Marketing preferred.
- Minimum of three years marketing experience with Higher Ed experience preferred.
- Ability to present to large groups.
- Knowledge of merchandising and promotions.
- Excellent writing skills.
Great People. Great Service. Great Results.
At Compass Group North America, our superior balance of efficiency and quality attract the highest caliber level of service our clients deserve. We retain the finest workers with a highly competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits plan. If you’re looking for a career where you set the standard for personal advancement, then Compass Group North America is for you! Working together, we will continue to experience success as the industry’s best.
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group North America is a diversity growth-oriented organization. Our goal is to improve the quality of work life by using fair and consistent treatment and providing equal growth opportunities for ALL associates. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer that considers applicants without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Requirements: Career Level Mid Career (2+ Years Experience)
Areas of Interest Foodservice - Education
Education Associate’s Degree/2 Year College
Locale New Jersey-Central
Preferred Language English
About this company
As the leading foodservice and support services company, Compass Group North America is a family of companies building experiences for all of our customers. We serve award-winning restaurants, corporate cafes, hospitals, schools, arenas, museums, and more.
Location/Region: Strong, ME (US)