LOCATION: Lincoln, Maine
STATUS: Per Diem
WORK SCHEDULE: Varies for coverage
SUMMARY: Assists the dental providers in the immediate care of the patients and performs all related duties. May provide receptionist coverage as needed.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Accurately obtains chief complaint.
- Prepares patients and assists providers with examinations, procedures, and treatments.
- Obtains and updates patient history, medications, and allergies at each visit.
- Utilizes the electronic medical record effectively for all patient documentation.
- Assures cleanliness and tidiness of operatories after each patient visit.
- Maintains sterilization of all instruments.
- Greets patients and visitors.
- Answers telephone.
- Schedules appointments.
- Collects payments.
- Dental Assistant Degree required or equivalent experience
- Receptionist experience preferred
- Computer skills a must
- Excellent team work and communication skills
RESPONSIBLE TO: Dental Site Coordinator
PLEASE FORWARD A RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO:
Sonia Maxwell, HR Director / Compliance Officer
Health Access Network
P.O. Box 99
Lincoln, ME 04457
Location/Region: Lincoln, ME (US - 04457)