Must be willing to work weekends
Renewal by Andersen of Maine
An approach to service that's clear at every step.
Renewal by Andersen is a company that's dedicated to bringing new life to homes throughout southern Maine with replacement windows and doors which welcome the light and frame a more beautiful world. Just as importantly, we're dedicated to providing a friendly, thoughtful approach to meeting homeowner needs at every step, beginning with face-to-face interactions at events and retail establishments capturing initial interests in our products and services. We're proud to be part of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business for over 113 years.
FOR IMMEDIATE HIRE!
Renewal by Andersen of Maine is in search of talented-talkers (Event Marketers) who are willing to work weekends and want to earn a full-time potential at various trade shows/events/retail locations throughout southern Maine.
- Assigned to working trade shows/events/retail establishments and represent Renewal by Andersen of Maine in order to recruit leads to create revenue generation.
- Communicate to all prospects via company-prescribed methodology.
- Generate interests in our products and services with upbeat, enthusiastic fervor
Requirements met as specified or demonstrated years of equivalent experience:
- Driving record in good standing with valid driver s license and means of transportation
- High School Diploma
- At least 3-years Retail and/or Event Marketing/Sales experience preferred
- Willing to work when events are scheduled (weekends, nights)
- Tremendous people-person and can learn to speak persuasively using a prescribed methodology
- Skills of effective communication: clear/accurate messages and active listening.
- Skills to organize and follow through in handling details, documentation, records, requests, and processes plus detail oriented A MUST.
- Possess the drive to meet goals and customer/company requirements.
- Year-round work
- Comprehensive factory training programs
- Great employee wages plus potential to earn bonuses based on generating prospective client interests
About the Company:
Renewal by Andersen of Southern Maine specializes in window and door replacements. Since 2004, Renewal by Andersen has serviced southern Maine providing home remodeling products directly to homeowners and has been recognized for the 2012-2015 Excellence in Customer Service Award by Renewal by Andersen Corporation.
The window replacement industry has only grown 5% from 2013. Renewal by Andersen has grown 27% in 2015. We have a professional training program in our Marketing Department to generate prospective clients for selling opportunities. There has been a tremendous demand for our products and services which has stimulated our growth plans and the need to be more present at face-to-face venues.
Right Now, if you possess the ability to talk to anyone, don t want to be stuck in an office or behind a counter, and want to earn more than just a base wage. . .we want to talk to you!
Company: Renewal by Andersen
Location: 66 Industrial Park Road, Saco, ME 04072 207-###-####
Employee Type: Part-Time
Req'd Experience: At least 3-years Retail and/or Event Marketing/Sales experience preferred
Req d Education: High School Diploma (preferred) or GED, Associates Degree
Req'd Travel: Road Warrior in southern Maine
Apply: Fill out the Jobs2Careers short form with resume - qualified candidates will be contacted.
Location/Region: Brunswick, ME (US - 04011)