RSU 3 Job Vacancy
Director of Transportation and Facilities
RSU 3 is currently seeking an outstanding candidate to fill the position of Transportation and Facilities Director. Candidate must have:
- Collaborative leadership skills;
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills;
- Experience in developing and overseeing a budget;
- Effective skills in utilizing computer technology for communicating (e-mail, word processing) and for collecting/analyzing information (spreadsheets);
- Certifications (or strong experiences) in the following areas is preferred:
- Experience in school systems or private transportation systems preferred;
o Water testing
o Boiler maintenance
o Knowledge of roof systems
This position will be filled upon hiring a qualified applicant.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and three current letters of reference.
Proof of fingerprinting will be necessary in order to be employed by RSU 3.
Visit our website at: www.rsu3.org for an application.
Dr. Paul W. Austin
Superintendent of Schools
84 School Street
Unity, ME 04988