Entry Level Outside Sales - Waterville, ME - Orkin Pest Control Waterville, Maine, US
Sales Reference ID:
1319046 Date Posted:
Our Home Inspectors (Sales) partner with Homeowners to provide consultative solutions regarding pest problems. We provide extensive training to ensure that you are the Subject Matter Expert.
Okin Mission: To be the World’s BEST Service Company!
Responsibilities of a Home Inspector:
- Conduct initial Assessments of Residential Homes
- Provide a consultative evaluation for the home to address any concerns
- Prospect and cultivate new client base within Territory
- Partner with Technicians to ensure the delivery of services
- Maintain a high level of customer service to ensure customer loyalty
- Develop community relationships for referral and sales opportunities
Qualities of a Home Inspector:
- Strategic thinker who identifies challenges and emphasizes innovative solutions that upholds Orkin’s commitment to the mission
- Inspire the client to become invested in a partnership that is backed by science and a sound reputation for being an industry leader
- Drive to build your business through consultative partnerships
- Cultivator of long lasting relationships with a Hunter mentality
WE PROUDLY OFFER:
- Competitive base salary, plus commissions
- Company Vehicle
- On the Job Training
- Comprehensive Benefits Package- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life insurance, Vacation, Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Leave.
*We perform background, motor vehicle record check, physical and drug test screenings.
Find out for yourself: https://careers.orkin.com/orkin-in-action
Orkin is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We promote diversity through a culture of inclusion and opportunity
Orkin is a drug free work environment
Orkin is an Atlanta-based company that provides residential and commercial pest control services. The company was founded in 1901 and became a wholly owned subsidiary when it was purchased by Rollins Inc. in 1964. Orkin has held research partnerships with universities around the country and with organizations like the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) dating back to 1990 for pest biology research and pest-related disease studies. It has been ranked on Training Magazine's Top 125 list for its training programs since 2002.
Location/Region: Waterville, ME (US)