Want to be part of the Orkin team? Seasonal (March - Sept) with the opportunity to go Full Time
Orkin helps your community live happier and healthier lives, through science based pest control management solutions!
Who We Are:
Founded in 1901, Orkin Pest Control, a national residential and business service provider. We provide the most accurate, comprehensive, and efficient pest management services for both residential and commercial customers. This position is ideal for the candidate that wants to be a part of a rock-solid company providing a valuable service to customers.
Our goal is to be the nation’s best service company. We will accomplish this by delivering the finest quality services and value to our customers, while being environmentally responsible.
A successful Technician will possess the following abilities:
- A desire to provide customer solutions to help meet the customers’ needs
- Possess a solid work ethic and ability to deliver quality service
- " Go Above and Beyond" to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Must be able to a flexible work schedule- extended hours, weekends, and overtime -required during warmer months(peak season)
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
We Proudly Offer:
- Quality Training Programs
- Competitive Pay
- Company Vehicle and Gas Card
- Recognition Incentives
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Good driving record, background screening, and drug tests are required
- Display and practice a high level of integrity and ethical standards
- A background in sales or customer service is highly desirable
WANT TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THIS EXCITING OPPORTUNITY?
We proudly offer a diverse and culturally inclusive work environment
We are a drug-free work environment
Keywords: Construction, contractor, laborer, Pest Control, exterminator, janitorial, Janitor, landscape, sales
This position is classified as heavy work in as much as it requires exertion of up to 60 pounds of force. Must be capable of wearing a respirator.