POSITION: Retail Specialist
Retail Specialists: Take control in a new era of retail!
PREMIUM creates informed and inspired shopping experiences that surprise consumers, drive brand awareness, and spark sales.
PREMIUM is Family owned and operated since our founding in 1985, Premium is committed to a tradition of integrity, family values, and doing what’s right for our clients and team members.
Every day, our people earn the name Premium. And while we work as one to deliver real retail results for our clients in stores and beyond, we come from many backgrounds.
Retail Specialist POSITION DESCRIPTION:
· Provide retail merchandising coverage within a designated retailer and assigned territory
· Demonstrate a professional, reliable representation of Premium Retail Services and our clients to retail personnel and store management
· Work effectively with store management to execute successful, client-driven merchandising and sales activities
· Complete tasks including resets, cut-ins, stocking product, installing promotional materials, inventory management, display assembly, performing audits and various other service-related activities
· Maintain consistent and highly visible presence in designated retail stores within assigned market, including building professional relationships with store associates and management
· Engage all customers in a friendly and professional manner
· Accurately report while completing retail tasks in store, using a smartphone or other electronic device, via the designated systems
· Attend required conference calls, training programs and participates in team communications
· Proactively identify additional opportunities to help demonstrate a strong return on investment for our clients and retailer, sharing competitive knowledge, best practices and obstacles with your Territory Manager
· Ensure store area is neat and clean before leaving
· Job Type: Part-time
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
· One-year merchandising and/or assisted sales or training in a retail environment preferred
· High School Diploma or GED
· Ability to read and utilize planograms
· Ability to lift up to 40 pounds
· Must have access to a smartphone or tablet for communication and to report and upload photos online during store visits (company device may be provided)
· Must have Internet access for email communications and training
· Must be willing to complete resets on own or in a team atmosphere
· Ability to strictly adhere to a work schedule, Monday-Friday during normal retail business hours. Evenings and weekends as business needs dictate
· Must have reliable transportation to support multiple service locations throughout assigned area, including transporting service material
Premium has been pioneering bold retail strategies, tools and technologies since 1985 with a single goal: to help our partners advance their industries and the lives of their consumers. Experts in strategy, merchandising, brand advocacy and support, we employ a tailored approach to answering each client’s unique business needs. Together with our clients, we're inventing and leading a new era in retail, moving forward by moving beyond what's expected. Behind every decision. Premium. www.premiumretail.com
Retail experience? Check. An unbeatable work ethic? Check. A burning desire to be part of a team delivering results for a cutting-edge roster of clients? Check. You just might be Premium. Propel brands to new heights with integrity and imagination. Join our team and be the next big thing.
PERKS AND BENEFITS.
As if working with some of the most incredible brands in retail wasn’t enough, Premium offers some of the industry’s best benefits and perks. Flexibility permeates our approach to meeting client needs and the work-life balance of our people.
Exclusive discounts with Premium partners
Referral programs with cash rewards
Prescription savings card
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER | BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED | DRUG TEST REQUIRED | E-VERIFY EMPLOYER | PURSUANT TO CALIFORNIA FCO AND FCIHO, PREMIUM WILL CONSIDER FOR EMPLOYMENT ALL QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WITH ARREST RECORDS, CONVICTION RECORDS, AND THOSE WITH CRIMINAL HISTORIES
Job Type: Part-time