THIS IS DIFFERENT!!!
- Are you looking for a career path and an education that will not leave you in debt?
- Do you like traveling to meet new people and not having to sell or solicit a product?
- Are you tired of commuting an hour or more a day to sit in a cubicle?
- Do you want to work out of your home office with a schedule that adapts to your needs?
- Are you looking for better work/life balance?
- Would you like to take control of your earnings potential?
THIS IS YOUR CHANCE
The Insurance Premium Auditor will travel to different businesses to review payroll and sales information to develop reports for expired insurance policies. A typical week consists of one home office day and four field days. Overnight travel after the initial 8 week training period is minimal.
- Scheduling appointments with insureds to obtain necessary information
- Examining payroll and tax records
- Adhering to customer requirements and quality standards
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required
- Previous experience a plus with up to a $10,000 new employment bonus opportunity
- Ability to work independently from home
- General computer and keyboarding skills
- Must be self-motivated, self-disciplined and exhibit a willingness to learn
- Excellent time management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reliable transportation and/or valid driver’s license with excellent driving record
What we offer:
- Paid training
- Base pay with weekly incentive opportunities
- Reimbursement of expenses
- Company cars for high mileage territories
- Company provided equipment includes Smartphone, laptop, printer/scanner, etc.
- Competitive Benefits – Health Insurance, Dental, 401K
- Holiday Pay
- Vacation Pay
- Opportunity to travel within the 50 states
Overland Solutions, an EXL company is the leading provider of insurance premium audits in the United States. With our all employee workforce we have served our customers for over 75 years completing premium audits in every state. Ours is a company built on value and trust. Our core values are innovation, excellence, collaboration, integrity and trust. We take client service seriously; and our clients’ priorities drive our business focus. Come work for the best in the industry and become part of our winning team!
All offers are contingent upon successful background check and drug screen.
Overland Solutions, an EXL company looks deeper. Our solutions integrate operations management services, decision analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact. We work as a strategic partner to help our clients streamline business operations, improve corporate finance, manage compliance, better adapt to change, and create new channels for growth.
Serving organizations in insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics, we deliver solutions from wherever clients need them. We also provides functional services, such as finance and accounting, legal support, and analytics to even more industries, including professional services, retail, manufacturing and energy. Headquartered in New York, EXL has approximately 23,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia, Latin America, and Africa.
At Overland Solutions, an EXL company, we believe there is always a better way. We look deeper, we find it and make it happen. Our solutions integrate operations management services, analytics and technology platforms to deliver immediate results and long-term business impact.
Ours is a company built on value and trust. Our core values are innovation, excellence, collaboration, integrity and trust. We take client service seriously; and our clients’ priorities drive our business focus. Their journey is our journey.
Overland Solutions is the leading provider of insurance premium audits. We have over 75 years of experience with premium audits in every state. Come work for the best in the industry and become part of our winning team!
Location/Region: Augusta, ME (US)