Merchandise Management Company is currently looking for an independent contractor to service various vendors in the Auburn, ME area department stores. Flexible hours allow you to set your own schedule while meeting vendor deadlines. The position involves approximately 2-10 hours per month (year round), with additional hours during the September-December holiday season (up to 40 hrs/mo). Great supplementary or part-time income!
- Store Merchandising and Maintenance
- Replenish POP, Back Stock
- Set to POG
- Mark Downs and Price Adjustments
- Set Signage and Displays
- Ensure New Stock is on the Sales Floor
- Establish Rapport with Key Department Personnel
- Take Before and After Photos
- Access Project Info and Upload Timesheets via Web Portal
- Check Emails for Important Project Information
- Able to Lift 30 lbs
- Able to Climb a Ladder
Since our humble beginnings as an inventory count service in 1979, Merchandise Management Co. (MMC, and subsidiary Wolfe Retail Services – WRS) has evolved into an industry leading merchandising partner. We collaborate with vendors and national retailers to provide in-store merchandising and marketing support. Our merchandisers have proven quality experience and work within an efficient, well-developed system that leaves nothing to chance. Each merchandiser services the same stores, building relationships with management that encourage cooperation for space, fixturing, and other valuable onsite needs.
Location/Region: Auburn, ME (US)