Touchpoint360 is currently looking to hire experienced Merchandisers to visit specific hardware stores to conduct the following:
· Approximately 1 hour service & training visit
· Placing POP according to a plan
· Moving grills and setting to POG
· Setting grill covers to POG
· Setting grilling accessories to POG
· Brief training of associates on CharBroil products
· Light assembly required – Phillips screwdriver and needle nose pliers needed
· Ability to take clear photos and upload to reporting website
· $35 flat rate compensation per store
· Start date of 3/12/3018
Cities currently available in ME are as follows: Bangor, Portland, Presque Isle, Augusta, Brewer, Sanford, Scarborough, Thomaston, Auburn, Brunswick, and Windham.
Based in Mount Prospect, IL TouchPoint360 offers a comprehensive, unique approach to retail execution with services for the Store, the Shelf and the Shopper. We use W-2 Employees, and our pay is competitive.
Requirements for our Reset Merchandisers: • Ability to follow planograms • 1 + years’ experience merchandising stores • Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs • Have basic tools • Valid Driver’s License • Current Auto Insurance • Reliable Transportation • Must pass a drug and criminal background check.
Please let me know if you are interested. You can reach HR at 224-422-1280 or Stella.Brinkman@touchpoint360.com.
Based in Mount Prospect, IL TouchPoint360 offers a comprehensive, unique approach to retail execution with services for the Store, the Shelf and the Shopper. What sets TouchPoint360 apart from other retail services companies? It’s our people. We have a culture that focuses on the growth, development and well-being of our employees end encourage opportunities for personal and professional growth. Our pay is competitive, and we use W-2 Employees.