This position is located in Franklin, it is preferred to have own transportation. Must be able to work long days and weekends. You will be responsible for the following:
· Answer office phone, direct calls to appropriate parties
· Check voice mail at reception desk
· Assist in testing of chemicals, product, equipment
· Assist in sending out samples for testing or/for customers
· Assist with Logistics
· Assist with Inventory control
· Assist with Supplies Inventory & Ordering
· Willingness to transition into Food Safety
· Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
· Must be self-motivated
· Must be able to work independently
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office & Excel is a plus
· Knowledge of QuickBooks Software (we actually use Sage) is a plus
· Must have good organizational skills
· Ability to multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Ability to effectively and appropriately present information and respond to questions from Management.
· Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
· Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret procedures, documents and processes
· Ability to be self-directed
PeopleReady brings together your business with the specialized talent that you need. From 600+ local branches across all 50 states, Canada and Puerto Rico, we are experts at matching and delivering exactly the workforce you need, with the right skills, exactly when you need it. Our national teams provide expertise in flexible, industry-specific solutions for construction, hospitality, manufacturing and logistics, marine, transportation, warehousing and distribution, waste and recycling and many other industries.
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBlue Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, onsite management and on-demand talent delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work. Let PeopleReady help you get your work done well.