Founded in 1971, Dialysis Clinic, Inc. (DCI) remains the nation's largest non-profit dialysis provider. With over 5,000 talented and caring employees serving across the United States, DCI provides care to nearly 15,000 patients on dialysis and 3,500 patients with chronic kidney disease. We offer a variety of services including in-center hemodialysis, home hemodialysis, and peritoneal dialysis (PD).
The Equipment Technician assures dialysis equipment, systems and supplies used in all areas of the facility are properly functioning and safe for use. The Equipment Technician also ensures the physical plant is properly maintained.
This position requires flexibility with schedule. Interested candidates must have the ability to drive to any of our clinics in Skowhegan, Belfast, Waterville and Augusta Acute.
Responsibilities of the Equipment Technician include:
- Repairs, calibrates and maintains dialysis delivery equipment used in-center, in acute dialysis services, and in home dialysis to ensure proper functioning and safety.
- Provides routine maintenance and repair of water systems in center and in the patient home.
- Knowledgeable of and follows AAMI standards for water safety and for reprocessing.
- Performs and documents air quality testing and takes appropriate actions.
- Performs inventory functions as assigned, following DCI procedures.
- Knows and follows procedures relating to hazardous chemical use, storage and disposal.
- Knows and follows procedures relating to medical waste storage and disposal.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required.
- One to three months related experience and/or training in maintaining and repairing dialysis equipment.
To apply, visit https://dciinc.jobs/ or submit resume to Betty.Goodwin@dciinc.org
Location/Region: Skowhegan, ME (US - 04976)