Currently looking for an experienced Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner /PMHNP to fill an opening with an established CHC with multiple clinics in Northern ME. Interested candidates should have 2 years of similar experience and hold a current PMHNP license in the Maine state.
Responsibilities of the PMHNP Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
- Diagnose, conduct therapy and prescribe medications
- Develop treatment plans and manage patient care.
- Put all relevant patient data in medical records and case presentations
- Formulate, execute and review health care education delivered to patients and families for diseases prevention
Requirements of the PMHNP Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner or Mental Health Nurse Practitioner certification from the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC)
- Master’s degree in Psychiatric Mental Health
- 2 years of similar experience
- Current PMHNP license in the Maine state or be eligible for a license
Bradford Healthcare is a national search firm specializing in the placement of Per-Diem and Permanent Allied Health Professionals and Health Care Providers. With over 30 years in business, we know what to do, when to do it, and how to do it right for you.
Location/Region: Island Falls, ME (US)