We're looking for individuals currently located between the Portland to the Augusta, Maine area who are interested in a long-term career with a growing regional company. We are currently searching for people who have one to three years previous technical/mechanical field experience in a hands-on industrial/mechanical environment. If you like to use your hands, this job may be for you.
As a Technical Field Representative for Aqua Laboratories, you will be an important member of the Field Sales/Service team. Your primary role will be the servicing and retaining of existing customers in the State of Maine.
In the course of a workday, you will travel to customer sites throughout Maine and inspect water treatment equipment, analyze water samples, suggest solutions to water quality issues and work in the industrial/mechanical environment of steam boilers, cooling towers, and other related mechanical equipment. Some overnight travel may be required.
- Have a personality that likes to interact with people, likes to be of service to customers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Previous comprehensive report generation skills a plus.
- Mechanically inclined and likes to use tools and work with your hands.
- Projects a professional and polished image that portrays confidence and trust.
- Is organized and self-driven to work independently.
- Able to lift 50 lbs up 2 flights of stairs.
- Prefer at least a 2-year or 4-year degree in science (chemistry, biology) or engineering (mechanical, chemical, industrial). Navy or Maritime background a plus.
- MUST currently reside in the area between Portland and Augusta, ME and be a US citizen. We DO NOT relocate candidates.
- This is a traveling job so you should like to drive throughout the State of Maine.
We recognize people as our most valuable asset. Our competitive salary and benefits package includes matching retirement, company car, medical insurance, dental program, paid personal time, paid company holidays, job training programs and paid vacations.
*Aqua Laboratories, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation including driving record and drug screen. All resumes are held in confidence.
Aqua Laboratories, Inc. is a regional, privately-held corporation based in Amesbury, Massachusetts. We have been providing technically advanced chemical water treatment solutions for heat exchange equipment (steam boilers, cooling towers and closed recirculating loops) to our clients for the past 47 years. Our focus is the middle market sector which includes a number of manufacturing, commercial, health care and institutional facilities in the New England region.