We are looking for a senior-level C++ software engineer for development of an Internet of Things (IoT) application - collection and analysis of data generated by complex electronic devices running in the field.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Design and develop software in C++
- Be part of an agile, fast-moving and highly-competent team
- Participate in a collaborative and learning environment
- Work in a Scrum/Agile environment
Qualifications and Skills
- Five to 10 years of software development experience with a least 5 years programming in C++ for Linux
- Experience in design and development for handling large amounts of data in an SQL database
- Experience in programming multi-threaded applications
- Ability to design, develop, diagnose and fix complex systems written in C++
- Experience with machine monitoring and control, manufacturing automation, robotics or real-time controllers is a plus
- Strong communicator (verbal & written) is extremely important
- Team player but also self-motivated and works well independently
- Able to manage multiple tasks/projects simultaneously
- A solution-oriented problem solver
Here Engineering is a high-tech software services company with a focus on helping clients digitally transform their products and businesses using our Cloud and IoT migration services. Our engineering teams are 100% US-based in low-cost centers of the country providing our clients the engineering talent they need, close-by and at an affordable price. We focus on Cloud applications in Medical, Industrial, Consumer Devices, Automotive and Financial industries.
Software is the engine of the 21st century economy. We are creating nationally strategic software jobs Here, in the US.
Location/Region: Brunswick, ME (US)