Pride Manufacturing Company, a world-renowned golf tee and cigar tip manufacturing company, is seeking candidates to fill the following positions:
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICIAN This person will be responsible for present/future electrical needs. Master's License is required in addition to extensive electrical and PLC knowledge in a manufacturing environment.
Knowledge of CAD is necessary to upgrade schematics. Working knowledge of hydraulic and pneumatic fundamentals required to maximize control and production. The normal work schedule for this position is Monday-Thursday (6 a.m. - 4 p.m.). Some overtime may be required. Pay depending on experience.
ELECTRICIAN/MAINTENANCE PERSON - Weekend Shift. The ideal candidate will have extensive electrical knowledge and PLC knowledge. Hydraulic, pneumatic, preventive maintenance and welding skills are desired. The work schedule,is Friday, Saturday, Sunday 5 a.m. to 5 p.m. The weekend shift works 36 hours, and receives a 4-hour bonus. Pay depending on experience.
These positions will be full time positions with the following benefits available the first of the month following 60 days of employment:
- Health Insurance through Anthem - We have 3 plans to choose from - a $500 deductible plan - weekly premiums range from $60.41 to $188.58 depending on smoker status and number of people covered, and 2 $1500 deductible plans - weekly premiums range from $24.33 to $76.68 depending on smoker status and number of people covered.
- Dental Insurance - single $6.66 per week, employee + child(ren) $16.74 per week, employee + spouse 13.98 per week, family $24.24 per week. There are many other optional insurances available.
- Company paid Life insurance worth 1 1/2 times a person's annual income.
- Vacations - 1 week after 1 year; 2 weeks after 3 years; 3 weeks after 10 years, 4 week after 18 years.
- Sick/personal time - 16 hours a year
- 9 paid holidays per year
- 401(K) plan - company matches 50% up to a maximum of an employee's 6% contribution, and
- FREE FIREWOOD (subject to change at company's discretion)
If interested, stop by our front office to complete an application, email or send a resume to:
Pride Manufacturing Company
Attn: Heather MacKenzie
10 North Main Street
Burnham, Me. 04922
Fax (207) 614-1059
Location/Region: Burnham, ME (US - 04922)